The Kitchen Table Series is a 3-month program that was designed with women in mind.
This series will offer you the support, guidance and proven processes you need to follow your own path, let go of what’s no longer serving you, do what you need to do in order to thrive, and step fully into your best self.
When I designed this unique and powerful program, I had women in mind.
I’m opening my home and my heart to create an environment where we can really connect, learn and grow together.
What is the Kitchen Table Series, you ask?
Well, it’s a 3-month journey where you’ll learn powerful life changing tools, let go of what’s holding you back in order to BECOME who you are truly meant to be.
Here’s the thing: there will only be SIX of us as I wanted to keep it small and intimate so that we can connect at a deep level.
So please reply and let me know if you’re interested right away.
The investment for the series is $397.
Here are some answers to some other questions you may have….
How does it work?
I open my home and my heart to lead you on a journey over 12 weeks. I will facilitate a group process as we learn, grow and inspire each other. Every session will have a focus and you will learn tools that you can use for the rest of your life. Over the six sessions and three months you’ll:
- Experience the life changing benefits from meditation as you develop inner resilience, calm and clarity.
- Mindfully deal with all your thoughts, feelings and emotions in a way that is physically, emotionally and spiritually nourishing.
- Develop self-compassion and be kind to yourself.
- Learn how to let go of anger and resentment that is “stuck” and preventing you from feeling more peaceful.
- Explore how to tap into your inner wisdom and intuition to live in alignment with your core values and highest self.
- Identify ways you can keep your forward momentum going as you to step boldly into your best self.
Who would get a lot out of this program?
This will really resonate with you if:
1) You feel there is something missing in your life even though you have so many things to be grateful for.
2) You feel that you are disconnected from what you really want and need in life.
3) You want to sparkle on the inside and feel like your sparkle is a little dull.
4) You feel responsible for others and sometimes have a hard time putting yourself first without feeling guilty and selfish.
You’re willing to open yourself up and share from an authentic and vulnerable place with other women who are doing the same. We will all be doing that together, so even if you’re not comfortable, that’s okay, your willingness to at least take a small step is all you need to commit to.
Why am I offering this?
I have heard from so many women that they would like a way to grow, live in alignment with their highest selves and sparkle in their lives. I know that the only way to live with sparkle is to look inward to those things that cause us to feel dull inside and transform them. I have spent countless hours, exploring every tool out there and invested my heart and soul in transforming my own life. I now share this life changing process and tools with women who know that inner happiness and contentment is an inside job.
How is this different than getting together with your girlfriends?
There will be structure and a plan every time we sit down at my kitchen table. There will be some home practices to do between sessions. The focus of these sessions will be ourselves and not what is going on in the lives of our children, parents, spouses, friends or anyone else. We will transform those areas of our lives that we need to transform from the inside out.
What have other women said about the series?
- I decided to participate in the “Kitchen Table Series” because of some relationship issues that I was having. I also wanted to find more purpose in my life. I realized that I can’t change my partner, but I can change myself through self-compassion and awareness. I loved how the information was broken down and simplified so I could understand it and knew how to make changes in my life and myself.
- I learned many tools that helped me change my thought process and outlook for a new healing journey. I experienced compassion, honesty, openness, and trust. I learned that I am not alone in how I feel. I felt that I could be myself and not judged or criticized rather loved and guided. My thoughts and feelings were seen as genuine and accepted. I would definitely recommend this group coaching to family and friends
- I decided to join Bev and the other ladies as part of “The Kitchen Table Series” because I felt a little stuck and wanted some insight on moving forward. Every week, we had the opportunity to connect with like-minded women, which helped me understand we are all on a journey. Bev gave us the ingredients for transformation and we did the work to make it happen.
- The series helped by providing easy to use and accessible tools and resources on beliefs, self-compassion, gratitude, and forgiveness as well as the opportunity (in a safe, accepting and open environment) to share and learn from others…very powerful! I liked the many exercises, tools and resources Bev shared with us; really enjoyed and benefited from meditation we undertook at the beginning of each session and the round-circle gratitude sharing at the completion of each session; and, the take-aways/homework (this helped to strengthen and support learning, sharing and new practices)…really liked the sessions on self-compassion and forgiveness!!
When will the sessions be held?
Dates: Tuesday, Sept. 12, 26, Oct. 10, 24, Nov. 7, 21, 2017
Time: 7-9 PM
Location: My kitchen table (details to follow)
If you have any other questions, or I can help in any way, please let me know!
If this resonates with you, please contact me to register.